Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter


Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" She said to him, "Yes Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world." (John 11:25-27)

"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said" (Matt. 28:6)

May you rejoice in knowing that the Savior of this world lives.

Wishing you a Blessed Easter.

9 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Happy Easter to you!

Susan said...

Happy Easter!

WoolenSails said...

I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter.

Debbie

Loris said...

Have a wonderful celebration today.
God's love to us is life changing!

Carrie P. said...

Happy Easter to you and yours. Love your post!

Becky said...

Beautiful post! Happy Easter to you and your family!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Happy Easter to you too :)

Kelly

MarveLes Art Studios said...

You are so sweet, Jocelyn. I don't really want another subscription... so don't count me in (but thank you)... just wanted to say how blessed to read your blog, have your sisterhood, and to know an exceptionally sweet blog friend that you are. I appreciate you! VERY much. EnJOY!

Michele said...

Wow. Just wow! That picture just blows me away.