Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blog Hop

I wanted to give a shout out for my good friend Kelly Jackson from IHAN who is hosting a Blog Hop Party!  I do not have an embroidery machine, but I know many of you do, so won't you join the fun!!  There are lots of cool hints to glean. 

Mon., March 18th 
Tues, March 19th
Cindy - Sew Cindy
Trish - AllThingsCrafty
Wed., March 20th
Thurs., March 21st
Rebecca Grace - Cheeky Cognoscenti
Fri., March 22nd

Check out these great blogs and learn a little more about Anita Goodesign  embroidery.  (btw..... there are prizes involved :-)

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

IHAN is a great place to shop because KELLY has the most awesomest customer service!

Anita Good Designs are really great...they have fun designs and they work out on the machines with quality.

And...last but not least, I LOVE KELLY, she is such a wonderful person!

hugZ,
annie

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Thanks for shouting from the roof tops! LOL :)
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I've got an embroidery machine but haven't made anything in ages...perhaps after grandkids start making their appearance. No pressue on my son and soon to be wife of course!

Val said...

I have a very elementary embroidery machine but would love to learn more.