Saturday, February 28, 2015

Schnibbles and me

It's been a cold wet dreary day here in the Sunshine State.


(the view from my upstairs sewing room)

So to wile away the hours, I started working on a quilt using the beautiful Island Batik fabric called Blue Bayou, a new line for this spring.


I have always loved Miss Rosie's Quilts Schnibbles patterns.  And for the longest time I've wanted to make the X-Rated pattern.


Today was the perfect day to get started!

Check out Island Batik and their amazing fabrics.I can't tell you how much I love their fabric!

Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

Tea said...

It's a very pretty quilt. I love all the colors. It's a nice project for a rainy day.

Sue said...

What a Gorgeous quilt in these batiks :-D

QuiltShopGal said...

So cheerful. Truly a beautiful project for a dreary day (or any day).

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I made X-rated several years ago. I turned mine into a twin sized quilt, for my niece, when she graduated college.

Cathy said...

Love the fabrics. It's like a pop of summer in this cold, cold, cold winter. Hugs

Tanna said...

LOVE these colors and the batik!! Oh, how beautiful! blessings ~ tanna

Shelly said...

It's wonderful! I like working with bright, cheery fabrics on dull, dreary days, too.

Allie said...

I could just eat those fabrics up - how absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Sharon said...

If that doesn't cheer up a winter day, I don't what would! LOL I am so in love with batiks!