Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Best of 2015


Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a Linky party featuring the Best of 2015. Any number of blog posts can qualify, but here are my five.

The blog post with the most visits featured this quilt -

 This was a table topper I made for my daughter who is a coffeeholic :-)

Another post that had a lot of hits was when I featured my zippered pouches.
 They have been so much fun to make. And a decided learning curve when I mastered sewing in zippers.

Which led to a zipper tutorial.
 

My personal favorite was Summer in the Country Blog Hop -


The fabric was from Island Batik. This quilt also had the most comments I've had all year.

Another fav was this Christmas table runner I made for my friend.

 
 That's only five! I'm sure there are more, but these were the ones that stood out. I'm looking forward to 2016 and whatever new challenges lay ahead.

In the meantime, Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, I love those pouches and I'm going to visit your tutorial, thank you :)
Happy New Year!
Connie :)

Barbara said...

All great choices!

Heidi said...

Love that coffee quilt! I did not start until 40, but a full-on coffeeholic nowadays! Love the travel aspect of your zippie's too:)

Quilts By Laurel said...

Beautiful quilts! I love that Christmas table runner! :)

Cheryl said...

Great posts! I love the little zipper pouches! Thanks for linking up!

Judy @ Sew Some Sunshine said...

Love your fabric on the Christmas runner, looks beautiful!