Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey, who left the door open!

Burrrrr.............. did you know it's not supposed to be cold in Florida? At least not in Central Florida! Some areas of northern Florida can get pretty cold. But it seems like someone left the backdoor open, cause it's been cold and wet here for two days!

So what do you do when it is cold and wet? You clean and rearrange, and work in closets. uggg! But I did find a Christmas project that I started last year and need to finish.

Maybe I can get this finished in time to put on the table for Christmas. Ya think??

Have a great weekend :-)

13 comments:

Allie said...

How pretty! You can do it, I know you can!

Kathy said...

How Cute! Girl, get it finished so you can use it this Christmas!

Cindy said...

I know you can do it - Go ahead - you'll be sew happy when it's complete and adorning your table.

Nat Palaskas said...

Lovely and simple Christmas table runner. You always inspired me with your projects. I love this one too! You can send some cold weather here to me any time. We want white Christmas in Oz LOL - Hugs Natima

Carol said...

Cute table runner. Well it is December, it's even chilly here in Phoenix today.

Barb said...

That is something good that came out of cleaning...love the topper.

Molly said...

ooh yes, finish it--It's really pretty!

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful.

I hope you'll take time to check out my Virtual Christmas Quilt Show. Entries can be submitted until Dec '25th. Everyone welcome, just follow the rules to submit.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

imquilternity said...

It's lovely!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Cuddle under a quilt, read some quilt magazines and then go finish the ufo you found, okay?

Crispy said...

I usually just quilt when it's cold and snowy. That project looks almost done so I think you could get 'er done easily :0)

Crispy

Rae Ann said...

It is just beautiful. I vote for you to hurry and finish it!

annieb said...

Very pretty - and yes, I think you can get it done, especially if the "bad" weather continues...