Thursday, July 25, 2013

Let's GO Baby!

What an exciting day it was when this package arrived at my door step.

The Accuquilt GO! Baby arrived all safe and sound.



And of course I had to put it to the test.



Turning the handle with my right hand was super easy.  I was concerned that it might be hard to turn.

I went ahead and ordered another die shape from Amazon.  It arrived really quickly.  So more play time.


One of my concerns was that there would be a lot of waste, but this is all that was left from cutting 5" squares.


I think I am going to like this little Baby :-)

Happy Quilting!

13 comments:

andsewon said...

Best wishes on your new Baby! I have the larger one and it does come in handy. Only get harder to turn if you have too many fabric layers.
Have fun!
Lola

beaquilter said...

congrats! I just had a Go! wallhanging in quilt it today, I think all the dies will go in the baby.... the circle I see and then the cat :) have a look

Carol Swift said...

I love using my Accuquilt cutter and I'm sure you will, too. Such fun!

Denise :) said...

Oooh! What a fun happy! Enjoy your new tool -- I haven't taken the plunge ... yet!! :)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Now you can make your own charm packs. Fun!

Susan said...

I love my Go!Baby! I think I've used the little tumbler die the most...it's great for using up scraps!

Tammy said...

Congratulations. I have so wanted and drooled over those for a long time....Maybe one day. They look awesome and everyone raves about them.

Barb said...

What fun you are going to have!!!

claudia said...

Every time I go into Joann's Fabrics I fondle the Go! Baby. One of these days I will splurge. Maybe the day I finally finish cleaning up my Dad's hoard in the spare bedroom and turn it into my sewing space, I will reward myself with the Go! Baby. Wouldn't that be fun??? Congratulations on the new baby! ;)

QuiltSue said...

You will have so much fun with your new baby. It makes cutting so much easier, especially the curve and circle shapes.

Unknown said...

Exciting! Those look like so much fun!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I hope it saves you stress on your wrist!

Hugs,
Kelly

Kindred Quilts said...

The best kind of "new arrival" when it comes to quilting tools! I've heard so many great things about the Go!Baby. Thanks for the club soda tip too! (I behind on blog reading!!!)