Monday, March 9, 2020

Here we are again!


And here we are again.

I ended up taking Hubby to the ER on Thursday night with weight on his chest. He said it felt like bricks on it. Anyway they said he had not had a heart attack because his enzymes were good. However because of the symptoms of the black outs they kept him for more tests. They did a chemical stress test and sonogram and determined that they would not do a heart cath. Everything-looked clear and the risk too high. So they inserted a monitor to check the heart continually. He continues to feel really tired. So I’m hoping the monitor will pick up whatever is going on.

I've been moving slowly with the quilts for Project Linus but I did work on this little one.

 Nice and colorful.

Hope your day is a Happy Quilting one.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Prayers for you and hubby. Hope he sees some improving days.

Terry said...

You're both in my prayers. I hope they find an answer for him soon.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I hope the heart monitor tells the doctors what is going on. Not fun. Try to relax for both of you.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Afib makes my husband tired and short of breath. I'm sure the monitor will tell the docs what is going on. That is such a cute quilt. Absolutely love the fabrics used on the blocks.
xx, Carol

Farm Quilter said...

Prayers for you, hubby and the medical team as they try to figure out what is going on with his heart. Darling quilt...some little girl is going to be very happy!

Allie said...

Praying for both of you, Jocelyn!!!

Anonymous said...

As a heart patient I know what your husband is going through. I also know what you are going through. Please believe me when I saying I am sending prayers for you and him!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Sending prayers for you both. So many things going on in this world, just take care of your hubby and you.
Blessings dear friend.
Fabby