Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Civil War fabrics


Barbara Brackman is hosting a weekly block on her Civil War Quilts blog. I love CW prints and sometimes they are a little hard to find in my area.

I have been on Bonnie Blue Quilts email list for a couple of years. And guess what? They are having a fabulous sale. It seems that BBQ will not be selling yardage after February 1st. So girlfriends, guess who is benefiting from that right now! Go to their website for their 35% off sale of any (yes that includes sale fabric) CW fabric they have left in stock. But hurry, because on Saturday they are opening up their warehouse for a BIG sale down in Richmond, Texas.

Now what are friends for??

Happy Quilting :-)

7 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Thanks for the heads up - sounds like an awesome sale!

Barb said...

Now that is a sale...thanks!

Chris said...

Sucked me right in, didn't you??? Now I have more fabric on its happy little way to my house, LOL

Allie said...

Sounds like a road trip to me, lol!!!

Val said...

I have got to learn more about the Civil War Fabric. I do have a lot to learn.

Martha said...

Last year, our National Historic Site did a display on "Voices from the Quilts" on civil war quilts -- it was a wonderful display!

Impera Magna said...

Thanks for posting about the sale... OTW now!

:)