Monday, December 19, 2011

When in a bind............

Okay this is not quilt related, but I was desperate so I thought I would share with you a little fast and easy way to make filler for a basket.

I've been making baskets for gifts and I ran out of the filler tonight. So I attempted to make my own.

I had this little basket that actually fit under the


From our days of making cards, we have a Crimper.

And you know those good pieces of paper that come out of the copier and you just can't throw them away, but they won't go back through the copy machine?
Well you just run them through the crimper.

And then send it through the shredder.

YAY!!

I'm ready to fill another basket :-) This would be fun with colored paper too. And oh my, so much cheaper then the bought stuff!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You, my dear friend, are amazing! I've not seen a paper crimper, what fun.

Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Hugs & love,
Marydon

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very good idea! :-)

Allie said...

Not only is that so smart, it looks like a lot of fun, lol!

Pat said...

Very resourceful!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

You are a genious!!! These make great stuffings for gifts!

xx

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Oh, you are a crafty one! Perfect!!!

Denise :) said...

That is perfectly clever -- I love it!! :)