Monday, December 3, 2018

Day 3

Day 3 - So today I'm sharing a little bit about myself. I've been married to my best friend for a long time. So long, I tell people that we grew up together. We have three children and three grandchildren. I don't normally write much about my family, but you know how it is when you become a grandparent (and if you don't, you will one day, whether biological or with special little people ;-)
Anyway, we are late to bloom grandparents, as we went from zero to three in 15 months. And here are these precious little blessings.


This is Lilly and she is 2 1/2 years old.  She has a little brother  AJ and he just turned one.

He's a little bruiser.

Then there is Jonah. This boy knows how to smile.

He is 16 months old and smart as a whip. And so much fun.

So I will leave you with this little bit of my family. I'd love to get to know more about each one of you. I've been blogging for almost ten years, and in the new year I will be having a little celebration for the ten year mark. So I hope you will come back and visit often.

As always, Happy Quilting!

P.S. Apparently the link for the 31 day Writing Challenge didn't work on my last post. So I corrected it, and here it is again. www.muppin.com click on to Cheryl's blog. There's still time to join.
 

5 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your grands are gorgeous! Love the curls. My youngest son has very curly hair too and I've always loved it.

I'm not a grandmother as yet. I'm almost 57 and neither of my boys are married yet. I love the term late to bloom grandparents!

Pamela said...

Being a Grandma is the best! Fun to see your little treasures :)

Debbie said...

Such little cuties, Jocelyn! You should be proud to show them off.

Farm Quilter said...

Your grands are so adorable!! I love the scowl you got from AJ!! Amazing how exhausting they are to grandparents...wish we could share some of their energy!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

We got to spend the week before Thanksgiving with our grand. Special!