Tuesday, December 11, 2018

In a hurry? Last minute gifts


There are so many wonderful tutorials out there in blog land. If you have one that you enjoy, I'd love to hear about it. But for today, grab your cuppa and visit these fun blogs.

From Karen's very creative Tool Time Tuesday., check out her repurposed gift tags. I just might have to get one of those big round punches.

This is one of my all time favorite Travel-sized Tissue Cozy patterns. Last year I made a ton of these. Kim shared her easy tutorial on "an oft traveled road".

I have all the fabric ready and waiting for this pattern by Tea Rose Home. It is a Modern Square Garden quilt.

Who couldn't use another purse in your choice of color. Bola Chica offered a tutorial on a very cute Pleated Purse. You could certainly make one for every outfit. And who wouldn't love and use this adorable Friendship bag courtesy of "p.s. I Quilt"?

Have you got a little buddy to make a gift for? How about this TOO cute Softie doll from "60piggies".

Sigh...... zippers............. Noodlehead shares a tutorial on a sweet Lil Cutie PouchMake them by the dozens. For teachers and friends. I also have a tutorial on zippered bags on my side bar.

A Notebook Cover is available from "My Patchwork".

And how about this adorable Rudolph Bag from Clover and Violet.
You can also check out my tutorial for making pillowcases listed on my sidebar.

Go forth and SEW :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice ideas, thanks.

Annelein said...

Lovely idears.... the doll is something to remember...