Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 10 - 31 Day Writing Challenge - Books

 Professional Reader

I imagine you are looking for Quilting books for me to list. And I have a few, but I have always loved to read. And as a reviewer for Net Galley, I come across many interesting and worth while books to fill my time when I am not sewing or caring for my family.

The list could go on, but the post asked for 5. So here goes....

Absolutely Number 1 - My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
                                 #2 - Fatal Trust by Todd M. Johnson (AND The Deposit Slip is another fav by this author)
                                 #3 - The Noble Groom  by Jody Hedlund
                                 #4 - Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
                                 #5 - Anything written by Elizabeth Camden

Denise Hunter, Rachel Hauck, Kate Breslin and Rosanna M. White also write great stories.

There you have it! Find some time to read a book. It adds to the therapy of quilting :-)


0 comments: