Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 11 - Snack Center



For the past three years we have put out treats for the delivery people. These people work long hours during the holidays and I hope they enjoy a little refreshment along the way. We get a lot of deliveries during this time of the year. And because we live in the deep south, I find keeping the drinks in a small cooler keeps the drinks cold and more pleasant.

I first heard about this from Susan at Between Naps on the Porch blog. What a great idea that has blossomed.

8 comments:

Evie said...

What a great idea. I think we need to hear more stories like this -it's very heartwarming. We need to show our appreciation of the people who work so hard.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

That's a cool idea. It's something I would definitely do if I got regular deliveries.
Merry Christmas
Carol

Marie said...

That is a lovely gesture and I'm certain it is a welcome treat to all of those busy people - good for you!

Sam I Am...... said...

That is a great idea~

Tammy said...

What a fantastic idea. I'm going to do this!

Sherrill said...

There was a quick little story on our local news a few days ago about someone doing this. There was a funny video from their ring doorbell that showed the delivery guy doing a happy dance after choosing his drink and treat and skipping down the sidewalk..too funny.

Just Ramblin' said...

Love the idea of putting out snacks for delivery people.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've been seeing this idea in the news. We don't get many deliveries.