Tuesday, September 2, 2014

On the Road again

We traveled through eight states during our travels.  All in the comfort of our own little mobile cottage.


In the mornings, before we would open the blinds and curtains, we let the sun shine in through our port holes.  What a lovely wake up call.


We enjoyed breakfast in our little kitchen.  The dining table is the perfect size for two.


When we arrived at our destination, we set up for the duration.


We were fortunate to have a seasoned camper that was set up next door.  He helped us so much with his expertise and knowledge.  We must have looked like two inexperienced greenhorns, but everything set up so nicely.


My hubby was participating in a sporting competition, so every morning I would sit in this little spot, letting the sun warm me as I read a book by one of my favorite authors.  

Tomorrow, I will share with you what I did on a little excursion.

Happy Quilting!


6 comments:

andsewon said...

What fun in such a sweet lovely home on wheels! We so enjoyed our travels in our motor home. Had to stop for a bit for health reasons then gas prices went sky high! So no trips in a while. Miss it too. So enjoy the open road while you can!!
Lola

Denise :) said...

Jocelyn, it looks like y'all are naturals at enjoying 'home on the road'! I can't wait to learn more about your travels and what you saw. Your space is so cozy!! :)

margaret said...

sounds idyllic what a wonderful way to see the countryside.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Seeing your little space makes me think we might need to rethink our ideas on a motor home for our travels. ;-)

Sinta Renee said...

YOu travel in style!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

An airstream - so pretty I love those - we have a small motorhome though and I am used to it but your place to curl up and read looks more comfy then mine.