Thursday, April 15, 2010

Neither rain, nor snow, nor pollen..............

Not much sewing going on here lately. Other things in life keep getting in the way :-D

But I was so happy when the mailman put a couple of special things in our box yesterday.

First was this very, very sweet card from my Blushing Rose friend Marydon.

She sent me this lovely Birthday card and a little something inside.

Isn't this the cutest little patchwork Angel? Thank you Marydon. Your thoughtfulness always warms my heart.

And a couple of weeks ago, AllieKatMom had a Spring giveaway and the random generator picked my number!

Yummy fabrics and yummy treats! Thank you Amy!

What a delightful way to start the day! Have a great one.

11 comments:

Barb said...

The oinker that I am noticed that chocolate bar....what fun gifties in the mail...did I wish you a Happy Birthday? Can't remember, if not, hope it was a good one.

Crispy said...

What a wonderful day of mail you had!!

Crispy

Sinta Renee said...

I guess it's ok to get a little older as long as you get mail like that! Happy B-day continued!

Gypsy Quilter said...

What lovely treasures. Happy Birthday to you!

Diane H said...

Always a good day when there's goodies in the post!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh yeah! My favorite kind of mail! Happy belated birthday too! I would sing, but it's really not a good thing. hee,hee,hee.
hugs,
Michelle

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh very fun mail! Congrat's on your win~ the choc caught my eye too. ;-)

Kim D. said...

What a sweet Angel and a nice goodies in the mail.

Carrie P. said...

Very nice mail to get. Yum!

Days and colors said...

The angel is so cute! Lovely things in the mail!

SheilaC said...

Your quilted angel is precious!

Enjoy the extended birthday celebrations!

SheilaC