Monday, August 5, 2013

The Places I've Been

It's so fun to find new Quilt shops!  On a recent trip, I was able to stop in several places that were pretty awesome.

First stop.............


There were some great samples to drink in.

I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Second........................

This shop also had some very pretty quilts on display.


Isn't this one gorgeous!

This shop had some amazing quilts, but what I found was that most of them were kits.  And their fabric was a little on the high side.  Still in all, it was full of inspiration.

I have more pictures to share with you, but I am sorting through over 400 pics, so it will take a little bit of organizing of the places we visited.  So please come back tomorrow and I will have another tour :-)

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Tea said...

I enjoy your tours through quilting stores. I'll come back tomorrow. The vase and leaves are really pretty.

Karen O said...

Are you from Minnesota or just visiting? Did you buy any MN Shop Hop fabric?

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Ohhh, isn't it fun shopping at new quilt stores? =)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That quilt with all the stars is lovely, but, looks difficult. I just love stars in quilts.