Monday, August 3, 2015

A must have list

After asking all of you to share where your favorite quilt shops are located, I thought I would compile a list for you. The next time you are traveling, you will have a handy list to take along.

United States Map 

Sleepy Valley Quilt Shop, Port Angeles WA
The Fabric Patch, Ephrata WA 
GeeGee's, Yelm WA
Fabric Depot, Portland OR
Boersmas, McMinnville OR
Ties That Bind, Coos Bay OR
JanniLou Creations, Philomath OR
Carolina Cotton, Murietta CA
Laughing Ladies, Berthoud CO
Lyons Quilts, Lyons CO
Picket Fence Quilt Co, Wichita KS
Lil Red Hen Quilt Shop, Paola, KS
3 Sisters, Stilwell, OK
Savage Quilter, Oklahoma City, OK
Prarie Quilts, Hennessey, OK
Common Threads, Waxahachie TX
Quilters Cottage, Richmond TX
Stitched With Love, McKinney TX
Quilt Asylum, McKinney TX
Honey Bee Quilts, Austin TX
Quilt Country, Lewisville TX
Sew Crazy, Cedar Park, TX
The Quilt Shack, Dubuque IA
Bluetop Quilt Shop, Lamar MO
The Quilt Sampler, Springfield MO
Homestead Hearth, Columbia MO
Cuts and Bolts, Chillicothe, MO
Sew Sweet, Brunswick MO
Quilters Station, Less Summit MO
Pieceful Gathering, Fox River Grove IL 
Prarie Shop Quilts, Batavia IL
Let's Sew, Evansville, IN
Anna Louise's Needlecrafts, Louisville OH
Sew Much More, Boardman OH
Oh Susannah's, Watkins Glen, NY
Stitch Your Art Out, Pine Grove Mill PA
Needles, Wellsboro PA 
Verna's, Mifflinburg PA
Classic Quilt Shop, Clarksburg WV
Wish Upon a Quilt, Raleigh NC
The Quilt Place, Rockledge FL
Quilters Hangout, Fort Myers FL
Rainbows End, Dunedin FL
Country Quilts and Bears, Clearwater FL

Whew! I tried to list the shops by area, so hopefully that will help if you are looking for a certain part of the country. Hope this list is helpful.

Until then, Happy Quilting!
 


5 comments:

Margie said...

Have left a message several ways as to my address for the prize I won the other day and have not heard back if you received it. Don't want to miss out on a lovely prize! Maybe my computer is messed up. If you could even leave a note here on your blog as I read it every time you post something new. Thank You!

Wish I was able to travel as I would love to get a few of the Row by Row patterns but there are only 3 or 4 shops in my close area. Will just need to admire everyone else's.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you

Carrie P. said...

WOW! that was a lot of work. Thanks for sharing that info.

Terri said...

Is it too late to offer another? We've just driven from Vancouver WA through the west to Superior WI and we only stopped at one quilt store the whole way. Keama's Quilts in Green River Wyoming. It's a wonderful store. I bought lots. I got some distinctly Wyoming rodeo rider fabric printed up by their high school, and featured in her shop. I bought 10 other fabrics and a book. (I could have bought more if I thought the market (hubby) could bear it.) LOL She has an extensive notions area, too. The store is on W. Flaming Gorge Way off of I-80...easy to get to. I really enjoyed the shopping. They were very friendly and helpful.
Hugs

Rina Spina said...

Thank you for the information! I'm in Austin to visit some friend and hope to have time to visit the Honey Bee Quilt store here!
Hugs,
Rina, an Italian Quilter!