Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pincushions that make me smile

Since Amanda Jean from Crazy Mom Quilts is sharing her amazing pin cushion collection, I thought I would show you one of mine.

I made this little fella when I bought this book a couple of years ago.

He's made from a man's shirt sleeve cuff. I couldn't resist making the happy little face. Although you can't see them very well, the ears are some funky buttons I had on hand.

And this pincushion is my all time favorite.

I used the selvages from the Anna Griffin fabric after I made a quilt for my daughter. I use this pin cushion every time I sew.

How about you? Do you have a favorite pin cushion? 

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

margaret said...

like you I enjoyed Amanda`s pin cushions, you have only 2?? tut tut time to make more I think and no excuse with the book to help you only joking please do not take offence!

Barb said...

That is adorable!!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The cuff dude is sew cute! I'll have to remember to save some cuffs, next time I debone a shirt. His face is great!