Monday, April 9, 2018

Bountiful Blessings



Sometimes I have a hard time doing a daily devotion. Whether it is because of time constraints,  responsibilities or just loss of interest, it seems having a guide helps keep me on track.

Enter Bountiful Blessings by Susie Larson. A delightful creative devotional. With a short passage of scripture and devotional passage, there is also lovely illustrations for you to color in. This sweet little book takes only a few minutes to read, and allows you to unwind by drawing at your leisure. A wonderful way to set aside some of the hard things in life and remember God is with you and wants to encourage you along life's way. This little book would make a great gift for a new wife, or Mom, or a lonely senior.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.


0 comments: