Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Lake Season

Lake Season (Bluebell Inn Romance #1)


What can I say. I love to read. And when I am reading a new book by one of my favorite authors, well, time passes quickly.

Lake Season by Denise Hunter is a tender, inspirational story. The story begins with the Bennett siblings, Levi, Molly and Grace, losing their parents in a tragic accident. Levi and Molly are young adults on the brink of  their careers. Teenage Grace begs them to put a hold on their career moves and asks them stay and renovate the hundred year old inn instead of selling. The renovation was their parents dream.

Adam Bradford, is a shy unassuming man who comes to Bluebell in search of a creative spark. As a popular author, he writes under a pen name in hopes of anonymity. Adam meets effervescent Molly and is immediately taken by her.

Molly's discovery of a love letter written in 1962 puts her on a mission to find the recipient. What ends up happening sends you into the mystery of lost love and resolution.

The story is good. Really good. Clean romance, heartbreak and discovery. I would give this one a 5+ rating.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley and the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

0 comments: