Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Fifth Avenue Story Society


The Fifth Avenue Story Society


Wow! What a compelling story!

Five strangers, brought together by invitation to The Fifth Avenue Story Society. Who sent the invitations? No one seems to know. Yet these five strangers meet and even though the invitation is anonymous, they keep returning to meet every Monday night.

The stories they share, the secrets that are revealed makes this book so interesting. I felt that I was right there, sharing pizza with this little group. Jett, Lexa, Coral, Chuck and Ed, slowly unwind their tales. Their struggles, hopes and dreams. It certainly had me rooting for each one of them.

Rachel Hauck did not disappoint. She is such a  gifted writer. She develops her characters to the fullest, which draws you into their lives. It's a beautiful story, about love and second chances.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley and the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion


0 comments: