Friday, March 19, 2021

A little bit of Italy

 Mazzaro's is a destination point in St Petersburg Florida.  An Italian grocery store that is a sightseeing adventure as well.  Mazzaro's Italian Market is like stepping into Little Italy.


Located at 2909 22nd Avenue N, St. Petersburg, Florida 33713, the building sets the mood for the delights inside.



Fresh fruits and vegetables!


 Imported cheeses

 A large selection of meats


Fresh deli
 Olive bar

A huge array of bakery items.



A coffee bar

And people...... lot's and lot's of people.



 I love these fun scooters.  This is a main means of transportation in Italy.


I would suggest if you ever find your way to Mazzaro's, to go during a week day.  I had been there a year ago, on a Saturday, and it was packed, to the point of not being able to move.  Going during a week day, there are still a lot of people, but at least you can move around.  

3 comments:

Darlene S said...

What a fun store. I will definitely add this to my bucket list.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

thank you for sharing this fun place to visit.

Patti said...

Would love to go there if I am ever close by. You are indeed a Happy Blogger.