Thursday, December 23, 2021

Down time

A couple of weeks ago, I somehow injured my back. So I have not been able to do much. I believe it is an old injury that has flared. I've been taking Aleve and trying to rest.

So that means no sewing or even finishing the Christmas decorating and sending out cards. 

But a very sweet friend sent me the most adorable Mug Rug and I wanted to share it with you.


 Isn't that just the cutest?  Thanks Darlene.

I have been doing some reading and reviewing during my down time. I read a lot of books, both on my Kindle and paper ones. You can go to my Book Reviews at the top of this page and take a look.

Hope your days are Merry and Bright :-)

4 comments:

Darlene S said...

I hope your back soon feels 100%. Back pain is never fun. I do so wish we lived closer as I'd love to bake some Christmas cookies to go with your mug rug. Merry Christmas Jocelyn.

Carol Swift said...

I've been down a time or two with back pain, so I feel bad for you. Especially at this time of year! The only good thing about it is that it makes you stop and slowdown. We all need to do that (but without that nasty back pain.) That mug rug is so cute...what a sweet gift! Take care and get better so you can enjoy some of the Christmas holiday. Merry Christmas! xo

Allie said...

Praying you feel better soon - back pain is awful, you can't do anything! Gentle Christmas hugs, Jocelyn!

Michelle said...

That mug rug is adorable. I hope you heal up soon!