Monday, November 21, 2022

Need quick gift ideas?



There are so many wonderful tutorials out there in blog land. If you have one that you enjoy, I'd love to hear about it.
But for today, grab your cuppa of coffee or hot tea and visit a few of my favorite tutorials.

I love to read Karen's very creative Tool Time Tuesday. Handmade recycled gift tags to use for the holidays.
A very cute tutorial on making a Needlecase. What a great gift idea for a hand quilter from nana's company

This is one of my go to Travel-sized Tissue Cozy patterns. Kim shared her easy tutorial on "an oft traveled road".

I have all the fabric ready and waiting for this pattern by Tea Rose Home. It is a Modern Square Garden quilt.

Have you got a little buddy to make a gift for? How about this TOO cute Softie doll from "60piggies".

For teachers and friends a Notebook Cover from "My Patchwork".
How about a pretty gathered clutch from Noodlehead?
A quick and easy Table Runner by Diary of a Quilter.

And here is a library of Free Quilting Patterns and Projects from the Quilting Gallery. All in one place.

Go forth and SEW :-)

0 comments: