Friday, January 5, 2024

Goals for 2024

 I haven't set quilting goals in a long time. But I'm hoping to accomplish more in this new year.

There are several quilts in process that I want to finish and gift. And then there are the new projects that are swirling around in my head.

Perfect 10 Quilts Book by It

I have several Layer Cakes that have been sitting in my stash. So I decided to try this Perfect 10 Quilts book to use them up. Each pattern is named after a yummy food, so it will be a fun project to complete. 

Have you set any quilty goals for 2024>


2 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

I'm drawn to making a yellow quilt,something , anything yellow😄 I haven't really made any with sashing,all my scrappy blocks just flow into each other lol definitely letting background colors take center stage

dgs said...

I bought a copy of this book to help encourage me to use up some layer cakes in my stash too! We could have a virtual QAL, but I'm confident you would finish before me. My sewing room is still not setup after our move and I lean to think February will be my first window of opportunity to sew.