Thursday, February 15, 2024

Heart of mine

 Many years ago I made this heart quilt for my MIL when she had heart surgery,

It was passed on to me when she passed away.

So recently I found this free heart pattern on Fat Quarter Shop.

I really wish I had used a lighter gray but it will have to do for now :-)
There are several free heart patterns available on the Fat Quarter Shop free page.

Happy Quilting.

                                       Sew and Tell
                                       NTT
                                      Midweek Makers
                                      Put Your Foot Down

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like both of your hearts. And, thanks for the tip regarding free heart patterns at Fat Quarter Shop. They generally have so many great free patterns.

Denise said...

I love your heart quilt, so happy you will be enjoying it. The heart block is adorable and I don't think the dark gray looks too dark. Kinda makes the envelope pop. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down!