Wednesday, March 6, 2024

A maze

 A few weeks ago I found half square triangles that I must have put aside for a project. Of course I can't remember what that project was. So I decided I needed to do something with them.  

Turning them this way and that, I finally worked them into this maze pattern.

I'm hoping to expand the borders enough to add to my collection of Christmas quilts for the nursing homes. We will see how it turns out. 

                                       Sew and Tell
                                       NTT
                                      Midweek Makers
                                      Put Your Foot Down

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

6 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

A great outcome for the orphan blocks

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's always fun to see what quilters can do with leftover HSTs! That is a fun design!

Susan said...

You might also call it dead-end streets. :)
Interesting how you can play around with pieces and come up with something fun.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super great layout for all of those Half squares!!! What fun!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Great use of "what were they for and why did I save them" HST. Now they have a home and will bring someone cheer.

Denise said...

Looks so fun, cant wait to see the finish. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.