Hi Jocelyn. I use an Elmer's glue stick to help me match up my seams and keep them in line while I am sewing. It works great and washes right out. A designer told me about this a long time ago. I am so happy that she did. I can get my seams to match up without any problems now. Have a great weekend.
Beautifully scrappy! Looks like you did a great job on those intersections. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/24/wednesday-wait-loss-499
Please do not use any written content or personal photos from this blog without my written permission. The content on these pages (text and images), are the sole property of the author, and may not be reproduced in any manner without consent.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2009-2026 Happy Cottage Quilter
3 comments:
Hi Jocelyn. I use an Elmer's glue stick to help me match up my seams and keep them in line while I am sewing. It works great and washes right out. A designer told me about this a long time ago. I am so happy that she did. I can get my seams to match up without any problems now. Have a great weekend.
You managed that challenge quite well, as the finished top looks just great!
Beautifully scrappy! Looks like you did a great job on those intersections. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/24/wednesday-wait-loss-499
Post a Comment