Thanks to my techy son, I am navigating the new phone. So many different options. It's hard for me to grasp a lot of the new technology. Including downloading pictures to my computer. But..... here is my progress on the checkerboard quilt.
Welcome September
21 hours ago
5 comments:
I like how your checkerboard blocks are looking. I don't like learning new techie stuff either!
By the rime I figure out a new ph its time for another one😄I luv the checker board in green,Im currently working on a red one
Love the checkerboard blocks! I totally understand the whole technology thing - even though I worked in IT for years. I don't like there are constant change being made to technology, just when we get comfortable with the first version. LOL
pretty checkerboard - and kudos to your son!
Checkerboard blocks always look so crisp and clean, I think. New technology is hard to cope with, I find. My late husband was a computer whizz and could deal with my problems, no trouble at all. Now he has gone I do struggle, and have to get the computer bloke in. You are fortunate your son is so helpful.
Post a Comment