Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Just a short hello

Well, I'm not really back. Just thought I would drop in and say........ things are moving along.

3 weeks ago I was in the hospital with major palpitations of the heart. My BP was though the roof and the medical team could not get it down. So since then I have been wearing a heart monitor. Will continue for two more weeks. Sigh....  I am starting to feel a little more like myself, but still fighting the pounding of my heart. 

I've not been sewing, so nothing really to share on that front. The weather has finally been cooling off, and it's been nice to sit outside and enjoy the lovely breeze. 




So, for now,  enjoy these colorful butterflies.

And Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Take care, I hope things get resolved soon and you return to normal.

Joyce Carter said...

Take good care of yourself Jocelyn and I hope everything goes well for you. I had a heart attack in 2017. Sometimes my heart beats a little harder and I can feel it---more so now than before. Maybe because I have gotten older. I try to relax with something I like to do and that seems to help. Take it easy for a while and hopefully things will be back to normal soon.




























































Kathy E. said...

Jocelyn, I've added you to my prayers. I'm hoping this is a one-time episode for your heart and bp. Lay low, kick back and let others spoil you while you recover!

Elaine Adair said...

Your description sounds similar to my own health issue of 3-4 years ago, whch was solved with an easy procedure. You are in good hands already - so much can be done these days, quick and easy, excellent and effective solutions.

Nikki said...

Hope you feel better soon.