Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stat you??

Thank you to all who stopped by to tell me where you are from! What an amazing array of world travelers. I am so excited to meet so many of you from all over the world. You know, if someone does not leave a comment, even though my STATS say I've had 300 or 400 visitors, I don't know who you are :-( But I say hello to Australia! Hello to Sweden! Hello to Norway! Hello Spain, Portugal and Equador! Hello to France! And of course Hello to all of my US and Canadian visitors. Thanks so much for reading my blog. I am very grateful for all of you who come back and read my ramblings. I also enjoy reading your blogs too!

Now if you have not seen this blog hop, I think you would enjoy taking a look. After posting my quilt on the Pets on Quilts show, I saw the cover of this book. Isn't the quilt with the fish beautiful? I'd love to look through this book. You can follow along on the blog hop and maybe win a copy :-) Wouldn't that be fun? So go to Lark Crafts and check out the blog hop list.

Have a happy quilting day!

6 comments:

Jan Maree said...

The internet certainly makes the world a smaller place

Unknown said...

It was amazing for me who has so few followers compared to you to see the stats. Amazing the world of blogging, but still how many people visit but don't comment.

Interesting!

Kimberly said...

I really enjoy your blog! We have "sew" much in common -- I collect tea pots and sewing machines too! I'm a little late for the "stats" post....but right now we call Tampa, FL home.

quiltingnana said...

visiting you from Delaware...

Anonymous said...

Hi from Alaska. I loved your gold fish!

Nancy B said...

Hello, from Bakersfield, California! I simply must comment on your post of August 20. My sister-in-law still sews on her Featherweight that she used to make her wedding gown 55 years ago and that I also wore 53 years ago! We each celebrated our anniversaries this month. I believe her model may be older than the one you have. It's a bit smaller, too. Enjoyed your story. You have a very thoughtful husband and son. Warmest wishes.