Thursday, June 25, 2020

Back home again

We recently took a trip to Georgia. It will probably be our last trip with our trailer. We have decided that it is too much work for my hubby at this time in our lives.

 But as we traveled through Georgia, we stopped in one of my favorite quilt shops along the way.

Birdhouse Quilts  is such a sweet shop and the people are always so friendly. And it's right off Interstate 75.



I spied this little quilt hanging between the rows, and I just had to have a little bit of fabric.

Isn't it sweet?

Happy Quilting!

p.s. If anyone is interested in a 2008 Airstream, give me a shout out.

5 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

It looks like a fun quilt shop. I'm sorry to hear that your trip to Georgia was your last and you are selling your airstream. You have created some wonderful memories in your airstream which I hope you always treasure. A lucky person will surely buy your airstream soon. I hear they are in super hot demand this year. I wish I could buy it, but we don't even have a truck.

Margie said...

Don't usually comment but have been reading your blog for a long time. I understand where you are with the camping thing. I've been saying "this is the last one" for about the last 3 years and if it wasn't for our 2 boys doing a lot of stuff for their dad we wouldn't be able to go. We only travel across the state to a place we all enjoy being, in the mountains, to spend about a month. We dry camp. Also, that Raggedy Andy quilt grabbed my attention big time. Love it!

CJ said...

I’m wondering what the issues are with your husband and the trailer because we are actually thinking of getting a trailer ���� Hmmm maybe it is not the right time of our lives to embark on rhat adventure. Do tell!

Sophie said...

Lovely creations beautiful colors!!!!Kisses from Greece!!!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I really like the quilt with the sewing machine. Wish I could afford your trailer. We hope to travel that way one day, even if we just rent a rig for a summer.