Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Follow Me?

 


A few weeks ago, I received a Feedburner notification because I have been using "Follow by Email" widget on my blog sidebar. Subscribers have been able to follow along via email alerts. However, that subscription is about to expire and it will no longer be available to those who have been following my blog this way.   

Recently, I was contacted by someone from Follow.it. This is a service where followers and emails are unlimited, and it is free. I've added a "subscribe by email" gadget to the top of my right side bar. Those of you who already receive emails should continue to receive them. My daughter and IT son helped me import my subscriber list, and you should begin receiving emails with this one.  If you don't receive it, simply sign up again using the subscribe gadget to the right. 

I really don't want to lose any of you so thank you to all who subscribe. 

0 comments: