Monday, September 27, 2021

Strippy Quilt

Over the years I've made many different quilts, and they mostly stem from the method I learned from Eleanor Burns. This quilt was made after I watched a QIAD PBS program. At the time Eleanor Burns was showing a 10 year old how to make this fun strippy quilt. I loved her process and enjoyed making, not only the fall quilt, but this Christmas one too.


Now all that to say, the other night I was wondering if I could view the same program with the little 10 year old girl. I went online and tried to find it, but to no avail. However, I did find a link at QIAD community for some past programs. Boy was that fun. I enjoyed seeing lots of quilts that Eleanor has made through the years. This was a great incentive. Here is the link if you'd like to take a look. Even though it says error, type in Quilt in a Day in the search box, and the videos will pop up. Look for Candy Cane Lane.

1 comments:

Darlene S said...

Lovely quilts. I also enjoy QIAD video tutorials, as well as patterns. Eleanor has a knack at making complex designs turn to be easy to make projects. She writes the best pattern instructions too!