Wednesday, July 27, 2022

My Sewing Space

Have you ever had a night when you just cannot sleep? It is happening more and more to me lately :-(  So one night I was in my sewing room and decided to try to move a few things around.

The plan was to move my cutting table over by the window. Opening up the floor space.

After I successfully negotiated the table into the corner, I needed to move the chair that had been by the window.

Hummm, no room there.

Ok so the chair was over by the closet to where the cutting table used to be. It really did open up the floor space, so I can lay things out as needed.

Have you ever tried to figure out the best use of your sewing room? Are you satisfied with how things worked out?



2 comments:

JustGail said...

I've changed my sewing room at least 5 times in the 19(?!) years we've been in this house. It always worked until it didn't. I'm always thinking of how to make the current setup better, the room is a bit crowded. I fear that means getting stern with myself and getting rid of things I know deep-down I'll never use.
I really don't want to move all my sewing stuff to the basement as DH has suggested. Far too much work, too cold, can't see outside, and the biggest worry - more space that I'd probably fill up with yet more stuff I don't use.
I like your new arrangement, I hope it works out well.

Denise :) said...

I love your stitching space! It looks cozy, comfortable and functional. That's a great combination!