Friday, March 17, 2023

It's a classic

This sweet pink goodness is over at Cluck Cluck Sew?? It's a Pink Classic Hourglass quilt and you can find a tutorial HERE.


And being that I am a Pinkaholic, I just had to dig out some pink and brown fabrics and make my own version.

I do think I will add a little border. I'll have this little baby quilt whipped up in no time :-)

I hope there is sunshine in your neck of the woods. Happy Quilting!

                                        Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

8 comments:

CathieJ said...

Wow, that stitched up quickly and is very pretty.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'm sew glad that you are sewing again. I'm the one not sewing lately.

carol l mckenna said...

Oj love the pink! Very lovely quilt ~ great work!

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

grammajudyb said...

Adorable!

FC Moore said...

I love pink and brown together.

Nann said...

Fun! I like the way the darker blocks punctuate the design.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a cute one!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Pink and brown is a great color combo. It made for a lovely quilt!