Friday, June 16, 2023

Lost no more. Easy solution

 I frequently have a hard time finding my new sewing machine needles. They get lost in the shuffle of a drawer. So I decided I would fix that problem.

I purchased an inexpensive peg board from the Dollar Tree.


Along with the pegboard hooks and a small shelf.



Found a spot on the wall in my sewing room and set things up.


All set up and ready to go. Now I can find my sewing machine needles and the extra 40th Anniversary rotary that I am always looking for :-) Got everything I needed for under $5. 

Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

I know what you mean by the smallest of things get lost in the midst of everything yet be right under our nose 😄 great organization!

Joyce Carter said...

That's a neat idea! I have a metal box that I keep in my machine drawer. In it, I have several sizes of all the needles I use. So far it has worked very well for me.