Thursday, November 16, 2023

BBQ Love

 Looking for good BarBQue? If you are anywhere near the Tampa Bay area, you will find a great collection of back yard BarBQue cooks on Saturday November 18 at Perry Harvey Park.



There will also be live music, activities, raffles and Nationally renowned visiting pitmasters for you to sample as well.  This is a charitable event, proceeds benefit  Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA),  Special Operations Memorial Foundation (SOMF), and Operation BBQ Relief (OBR). Cooking for a cure. We will be cooking and I hope to see you there.


Perry Harvey Sr. Park 
East Harrison Street 
Tampa, FL, USA 

1 comments:

dgs said...

Oh my this sounds like yummy fun. Wish I could join you, but as we are on opposite coasts logistics won't work for me. Still, I will think about you enjoying great BBQ and having fun.