Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All's well that ends well

On a happy note, I went to JoAnn's yesterday and exchanged the yarn. Thank goodness I had not gotten very far before finding the separation. So I am about to re-start working on the scarf. Just so you know, they have a beautiful selection of colors to choose from. At least until they are all sold out. AGAIN!

AND please pop over and visit my friend Leslie at MarveLes Art Studios. Leslie is giving away two beautiful pins. Leslie makes such gorgeous things with fiber and fabric. I love to read her blog and watch her build amazing things with thread designs. She also has lots of suggestions on how to use the different feet on your sewing machine.

Enjoy bringing in Spring with a Happy Quilting day!!

10 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad that the yarn was replaced without any problem!

Cheryl said...

So glad that worked out!!!! Off to visit Leslie.

Pokey said...

I sympathized with your yarn troubles, but the scarf sure was coming along cute. So, are you thinking about winding this skein into a ball before you begin, to see if there might be any other knots?
It's not a practice of mine, either.
:-}pokey

Heather said...

I gave my mother a ball of a similar yarn at Christmas. She told me that several of her friends had knit them and she thought she would like to give it a try. A few weeks ago she got started. First she tried 6 stitches like the ball band said. Too skinny. then she tried 9 stitches. Too wide. Now she is happy with 7 stitches. She hasn't knit anything in decades (that I can recall). I am excited for her. She is having fun with it.

Val said...

So glad you got another one! I can't wait to see the scarf!!!

Allie said...

So glad you got your yarn, I hope this one stays together! I'll pop over and visit Leslie, love that heart. Happy Spring - it's going to 87 here tomorrow, lol! In Michigan! In MARCH!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Jocelyn, thank you! It's my pleasure to be so thankful to you, for your kindness, friendship, encouragement and more!
Blessings!!!
XO

Alice Grace said...

Don't you just love JoAnne's! We have one here in Chattanooga now and I visit it almost once a week! Good luckon the scarf, I know it will be gorgeous! It's going to be gorgeous!

Denise :) said...

That yarn is fascinating looking -- I can't wait to see the finished product! So glad you got your yarn woes ironed out! :)

Dresden Quilter said...

Glad to hear you were able to get more!