Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Calling all quilting friends.....

Do you have an orphan block sitting around somewhere?? A block you could send for a very special project.

As I was catching up on my blog reading this morning, I read on Blushing Rose about a need. A need for a quilt for a little girl who has a brain tumor.

I quickly jumped over to Suzanne's blog and to Anne's Blog to find out the details. Going through my stash of fabric I quickly made up three blocks to send for this Quilt of love.

Won't you take a minute to either find that orphan block or make a 6 1/2" block to send. It will be greatly appreciated and you will be greatly blessed!

Happy Quilting.

5 comments:

Coloradolady said...

These are precious!!! Thank you so much...perfect for a precious little girl!!

Unknown said...

Bless your loving heart, my precious friend. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for doing this ...

Love you, Jocelyn.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Val said...

Yes, Yes it will be an honor to. I will go and find out what I need to do. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've just been to Marydon's too and read about this precious little one. That is the sweetest little quilt blocks you've made and I know it will be appreciated.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

~Laurie~ said...

Thanks for letting us know!