Friday, March 2, 2012

Designs and creativity


If you enjoy making paper crafts, you will find a wealth of free templates at Mirkwood Designs. Lots of well-designed papercraft projects – both practical and fanciful to keep little and big hands creative.

Ruthann also has a beautiful blog Adventures in Creativity that I think you would enjoy. Paper designs, knitting, recipes AND quilts :-) I have not listened to her podcasts, but I'm sure they are interesting.

And remember when I made these little cuties -

well lookie what I found on Kerry's Craft Blog!! Just in time for Easter :-)

You can also find an amazing tutorial collection of totes and bags at DIY Bag Lover. I think there are enough bags to keep anybody busy for quite a while :-)

Fun days are ahead!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Loved the little rabbits on her blog, your snowmen are adorable as well. thanks for all of the links!

Allie said...

Woohoo, thanks for the links!!

Meggie said...

Thanks for the link to Kerry's Craft Blog....this a great idea for my grandchildren.

Snoodles said...

Love those bunnies...thanks for the linkie!

Mary Marcotte said...

Perfect post! Thanks for the links: I can't wait to give some of these a try.
Mary