Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I have a couple of sweet little Christmas helpers.

Here is little Raggedy Annie as she helps wrap gifts.

She was a prize last year from Cheryl at Polka Dot and Rick Rack.

And this cutie pie traveled a very long way to my house.

She was a Christmas in July prize from Barb's Creations. She is a seasoned traveler as she traveled half way around the world. But she mostly likes to sit and keep an eye on the presents under the tree.

Our table is set to welcome company.

Little Snowmen finding a place to settle in for the winter.

It surely is the most wonderful time of the year. Check back tomorrow for a final look around :-)

Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

Cindy said...

YOur new home has turned into such a beautiful, welcoming place to take off one's shoes.

Merry Christmas Jocelyn.

Linda said...

I love all the pics. Prettier every day of the tour. Looking forward to tomorrow's!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Your home looks very pretty and inviting.

Merry Christmas!!

John'aLee said...

Those little helpers are so darn cute! Love your table.

Wendy said...

Your home is so welcoming with your little helpers.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Lovely, just lovely.

SewCalGal said...

Love all your Christmas decorations and your little helpers. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Val said...

Your home is gorgeous!! I love it. You are a wonderful blog sister and an angel. I thank you.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So beautiful Jocelyn! I'm in the spirit of Christmas just looking at your home.

Loralynn said...

I love that you have the table already set! I wish I could get away with that, but my kids would have it messed up in a heartbeat!!! lol Everything looks so charming! Merry Christmas!

Allie said...

Those dolls are so sweet! Loving all your decorations!

Crispy said...

Oooo the table looks wonderful!! What time is dinner? LOL

Merry Christmas

Crispy