Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The big reveal

And here it is, Day 26 of the 31 Day Writing Challenge. And what do I want to share today??

 What could possibly be hiding behind this big bow? Any guesses?

woo-hoo! Isn't she a beauty?

Okay, so I've thought about it, pondered it, dreamed about it for many years. It's a BIG decision and like when I knew that Bernina was the machine for me, the Sweet Sixteen holds the same draw. A sit down model, that can be converted to use on a long arm frame later if I change my mind. But for now, this will be my new learning curve. I hope to start off the New Year by finishing up all those UFO's that are still waiting patiently for me ;-)

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

Suzan said...

Congratulations it looks so cool!

Quilting Babcia said...

Many happy hours ahead for you! Have fun!

Allie-oops Designs said...

*gasp* It's beautiful!!!!! Oh I'm so happy for you, you'll have so much fun with that!!!!!

Farm Quilter said...

Have a blast with your new friend!!! Having a longarm (or is a 16 considered a midarm??) is so fabulous!! The crock pot or Instant Pot will become your new best friend too! Congratulations!!!!

Laura Jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! May you have many happy years together! HUGGGGGGGGGGs

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Enjoy your new machine. I have a couple of tops, if you need to practice quilting ;)

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Congrats on your new purchase!!