Monday, January 3, 2022

My word


Can you believe that a year has blown by. Where did 2021 go? It seems to have come and gone in an instant.  And what a year it was. As I reflect on everything that has happened over the last year I try to pinpoint lessons that I have learned. 

Each year I have chosen a word to live by. This year I had decided I didn't have a word to use, so I wasn't planning on having one.

But yesterday I was talking with a friend and she shared with me a word that had taken her heart. 

FAITHFUL

And that word resounded with me;

So I am using FAITHFUL for my word this year.

"... It is required of stewards that they be found FAITHFUL."
1 Corinthians 4:2

2 comments:

Darlene S said...

Wonderful word and such a good one for us all to embrace. Being Faithful is so important and should never be overlooked, yet sadly, many have lost this word from their vocabulary and heart. Thanks for sharing your word of the year.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

this is a powerful word. It is one that I have lived by for the past 13 years as a wife, gramma, caregiver to my parents, and now my 98 year old father, as a mother and a sister
Faithful is your word. It will surround you with comfort and purpose and peace
Love, Rosemary