Monday, June 20, 2022

Where the Road Bends

 


Norah King accepts a proposal from Jake Granger in order to save her families land. Days before her wedding she finds a man beaten and left for dead on her land. Norah shows compassion and nurses Quincy Barnes back to health. But things change for both of them along the way.

The story is about forgiveness, hope and second chances. While I have read many of Rachel Fordham's previous books, I found this one felt very different from her previous writings. Ms Fordham is such an incredible author. She has a way of developing her characters to the fullest. This is a good clean novel, one that a young person might enjoy.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

0 comments: