Thursday, January 12, 2023

Selvages

 As I have been digging though my scraps I came across lots of selvages. Years ago I had made a bag using selvages .......

and I continued to save them, thinking that I might make another.

But as a January clean up, I'm pretty sure I won't make another one. At least in this life time.

If someone would like to have them, all I ask is for you to pay for the postage.

Leave a comment below and you may find a gallon size bag of selvages on your doorstep :-) If no one wants them, they will go in the trash bin.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I would love to have your selvages and happy to pay the postage! Thank you for the chance to play with them! Love reading your blog!
Karen

Mary McGuinness said...

I would love these scraps/selvages if they are not yet spoken for. And of course, I would be happy to pay for postage :-)

My email is marymcg@ku.edu

I live in Lawrence, KS 66044

Wishing you many blessings in 2023,

Mary McGuinness