Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Project saver

I hate it when I bought fabric for a specific project, only to lose it among the stash. I have been buying these containers to keep my projects together. 

They work great to help me be organized and not lose fabric for designated projects. I find them at Michaels, especially when they are on sale.

So when I was at the Dollar Tree the other day, I noticed a smaller container, and I wondered if I could use them too.

Well turns out it works GREAT for charm pack or Jolly Bar projects.  


I may have to go back and get more!
\

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute! I think I've filled all my project boxes up (Oops!).

Helenchaffin said...

I've been there,done that many times😄 for my Scrappy quilts I have colors separated into 2 &1/2 sized gal baggies, I also use these for when I make a dress etc,they hold the cut out pattern ,pattern thread etc. organize the way it works for you,you're off to a good start!

Katherine said...

Yes! Organizers make such a difference. I have a couple of those containers from Michaels for the very purpose you bought yours and I've been thinking I could use more of them. Thanks for the tip on finding a smaller size at Dollar Tree.
Here's to keeping our projects sorted so we can spend more time making (than searching for our supplies! ;o).