Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wrestling match

 I have been wrestling with this Christmas quilt. 

I am determined to have it finished and on the bed before December 25!

But right now it is giving me a run for my money :-)

                                       Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party

3 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

It's going to be beautiful! Luv all the presents! I've about come to the conclusion we need to quilt out of season🤣 quilt spring & summer quilts in the winter & fall & winter in the summer🤣

Sherry said...

It looks like a beautiful quilt, I hope you complete it. I have a Christmas quilt I had planned to complete but know I will not be able to. I hope to get back to my blog after Christmas so maybe that will be the first thing I share.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute! Did you get it finished?