Friday, April 16, 2021

Done and changing

 

Whoop! It is finished. I was a little discouraged at first, but things just went together beautifully. I love putting the last couple of pieces in.

Ok, so now things are changing again. And as I am not computer savvy. I will just post this and hopefully whoever subscribes to email will know what to do. I would hate to lose any of my peeps


FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner) is going away
You are receiving this information because your blog uses the FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner).
Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update announcement , that the email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021.
After July 2021, your feed will still continue to work, but the automated emails to your subscribers will no longer be supported. If you’d like to continue sending emails, you can download your subscriber contacts. Learn how


3 comments:

junie-jesh said...

Everwhere things are and keep changing the last two years. Love the pusszle you finished. Am thinking about changing blogs too, haha. Have a great weekend, Jesh

Darlene S said...

Congratulations on the puzzle finish. It looks so complex, I'm impressed how quickly you completed it. I've also heard that Feedburner is going away and trying to research alternatives, as well as leverage from others who are researching. Barbara @ Three Cats Ranch has started to test a free alternative that will support up to 2k followers via feeds. I think that will meet my needs, but I'm going to wait to learn more. For now, I'm reading the announcement as a warning to notify us that it will no longer be supported, but "may" still function. And I hope that, while there is risk, that buys us more time to stay on Feedburner.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'm waiting on another blogger to find a solution for the feedburner going away.