Thursday, April 29, 2021

So much fabric

 I've been going through my fabric stash. So, so much fabric :-(  Anyway, as I was plundering through the tsunami of fabric, I came across a quilt top that I had started for my granddaughter that I never quilted after I lost my interest in machine quilting. But since I have sold the quilting machine I am starting to think that I should finish these UFO's.

The second one was made for my newest grandson, who turned 7 month old.

Also not finished.

He'll be too big for it pretty soon. Sigh.  Someone please give me a push.....


5 comments:

Quiltermary said...

7 months old? He won't be too big for it for years ... maybe never.

scottylover said...

Those tops are so cute! You can do it! Even if the quilting is simply meandering, the quilts will be loved because you made them!

Sandy

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What great quilt tops. It is so fun to find tops ready to be quilted that have long lingered in the forgotten bins. Happy quilting.

Patti said...

I have lost interest also in my long arm as mostly I do smaller quilts now. I have started doing just wavy/straight line quilts on my small machine and have no complains at all. My daughter has even ask me to do some of the many baby quilts, seems all her relation is have babies at the same time, she is turning out.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Just do some straight line quilting on those. I'm kinda in the same place. I have my newest grandson's quilt basted, and sitting on the dining room table. I did one pass of quilting and haven't touched it since (that was a few weeks ago). If you start, I'll start..... (it took me a month to get around to basting it).